So it seems that at some point between December 2015 and today I lost my ability to read books for leisure and write in coherent sentences. I apologize for the sporadic blog posts as of late, I have ideas but turning those ideas into blog posts has proven more difficult than usual – I’m hoping this will return to normal in the coming months.
As for my reading challenges, they’ve been coming along…slowly…It’s been hard for me to find time to read, so it’s taking me weeks, or a full month to finish a novel but I’ve managed to put a dent (albeit a small one) in some of my reading challenges.
Here’s what I’ve read in February and March:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
In February and March I read:
- Swallow Me Whole – Nate Powell
- Lumberjanes Vol 3: A Terrible Plan – Stevenson, Ellis, Watters, & Allen
- Batgirl Vol. 2: Family Business – Stewart, Fletcher & Tarr
- Adulthood is a Myth – Sarah Andersen
- Glass Sword – Victoria Aveyard
- Relish: My Life in the Kitchen – Lucy Knisley
My goal for April is to set aside more time to read, and hopefully get through more than one novel. Pfft, that should be easy right? *nervous laughter*
What books have you read recently? How are your reading challenges coming along? Let me know in the comments or tweet me.