Let’s be honest, my year of reading did not start off on the right foot. January ended up being very stressful so despite starting a book at the beginning of the month (which I’m still only like 50 pages into), I didn’t really do much reading until a few days ago. I managed to pull myself out of my reading rut with a few graphic novels and comics but despite not reading a whole lot, I did manage to check off a few of the prompts for my Read Harder challenge which I was very happy with.
Here’s a recap of how I did on my reading challenges this month:
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
The books I read this month were:
- The Woods Vol. 3 (New London) by James Tynion IV
- In Real Life by Cory Doctorow and Jen Wang
- Giant Days Vol. 1 by John Allison
- Mystery of the North Woods (A Supernatural Choose Your Own Hunt Book) by L.M. Pederson
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer S10 Vol. 3 (Love Dares You) by Christos Gage & Nicholas Brendon
Hopefully February will be a better month for reading – there are a few books coming out next month that I’m excited about so hopefully that will help motivate me.
Did you commit to any reading challenges this year? How are they going? What books did you read in January? Let me know in the comments.